If you live in a different country but own a property in Spain you are obliged to submit and pay each year the Non Resident Tax, an annual obligation that our expert team will assist you with for the most competitive price in Costa Blanca. In case you rent out your property in Spain, we can assist you with contracts, tourist licence application and rental taxes.